Parabolic Sar Trend Scalper Trading System
Parabolic Sar Indicator
Forexstrategiesresources Parabolic Sar Trend Scalper is a forex scalping strategy based on the parabolic sar indicator, Ema indicator and MACD indicator.
Time frame:5min; Pair:EUR/USD, GBP/USD,AUD/USD Spread:max 0.002.5 Indicators: 1 Parabolic Sar indicator colored(0.01-0.01); 2 MCAD colored (64, 128, 9); 3 100 EMA. Long Entry: When the price is above the EMA 100, and PSar dot is up and MACD>0. Short Entry: When the price is above the EMA 100, and PSar dot is down MACD<0. Stop Loss:place stop loss 3 pips below o above the first PSar dot. Take Profit: Price objective 7-12 pips or better. In the pictures below an example of the Parabolic Sar Trend Scalper Forex System in action.
Share your opinion, can help everyone to understand the forex strategy.
- Platform: Metatrader4
- Currency pairs: Any pairs, indices and metals
- Trading Time: Around the clock
- Recommended broker: icmarkets, XM
- How to install MT4 indicator?
- 1. On the desktop, double-click to open the MT4 trading platform software you installed.
- 2. Click on “File” – “Open Data Folder” in the upper left corner, double-click the MQL4 folder, and double-click the Indicators folder
- 3. Copy the metrics you need to install to the Indicators folder
- 4. Open MT4, find “Navigator” in the display menu, then click “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator” and right click to refresh, you will see the indicator just copied.
- 5. In the “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator”, find the indicator file just installed, double click or click manually to the chart window