ZPF (Zero Point Force) - zero point force indicator. It displays the market climate.
It has six configurable parameters:
- Fast MA period - fast MA calculation period;
- Fast MA method - fast MA calculation method;
- Slow MA period - slow MA calculation period;
- Slow MA method - slow MA calculation method;
- Volume smoothing period - volume data smoothing period;
- Volume smoothing method - volume data smoothing method.
ZPF = Vol * (FastMA - SlowMA) / 2
Vol = MA(Volume, Volume smoothing period, Volume smoothing method) FastMA = MA(Close, Fast MA period, Fast MA method) SlowMA= MA(Close, Slow MA period, Slow MA method)
If line +ZP Force has positive values, it means that bullish climate predominates on the market. If the values are negative, it is bearish.
For line -ZP Force, it is vice versa: Positive values mean bearish climate, and negative ones mean bullish climate.