This EA is a further development of the first EMA_WMA version.
The position trailing function has been added in version 2.
Use two lines — WMA 8 and EMA 28.
- When WMA crosses EMA from below — open upward position.
- When WMA crosses EMA from above — open downward position.
Once the position is opened, set orders: Take Profit 50 points (from Open), Stop Loss 50 points (from Open + spread).
- Trade using a fixed deposit size — 10% with a leverage of (1:100).
- The system is not suitable for all currency pairs.
- If the trend reversed and WMA crossed EMA in the direction opposite to the opened position — open a position in the direction of the trend, while closing the previous one (of course, the old orders should be deleted and new ones should be placed).
- EMA: averaging period - EMA parameter;
- WMA: averaging period - WMA parameter;
- StopLoss - stop loss value;
- TakeProfit - take profit value;
- Trailing Stop - trailing stop value;
- Trailing Step - trailing step value
- Risk - risk value used for position sizing.