The Expert Advisor demonstrates the use of functions from the Current Next Futures script, which enables automatic switch to a new futures before expiration. The EA opens a position of the appropriate volume on three instruments, which are specified in input parameters. Negative volume values are used for sell positions, positive ones are for buy positions. A few hours before the expiration of the futures (specified in hours_before_expiration), the EA closes the position and opens a new one on the new futures symbol.
- Symbol1 - a short name of the first symbol;
- Symbol2 - a short name of the second symbol;
- Symbol3 - a short name of the third symbol;
- Lot1 - volume for the first symbol;
- Lot2 - volume for the second symbol;
- Lot3 - volume for the third symbol;
- hours_before_expiration - how many hours before expiration the EA should switch to a new futures symbols.