The Expert Advisor trades based on the indicator Fractals at Close prices. Compile the indicator and add it to [data folder]\MQL5\Indicators\.
Configuring time interval for trading:
- Intraday trading (Start trade hour is less than End trade hour)
- Trading with continuation the next day (Start trade hour is greater than End trade hour)
- Round-the-clock trading (Start trade hour is equal to End trade hour)
When a position is opened, preset stop loss and take profit levels are set. Also, the EA has the trailing stop function.
- Start trade hour - trading start time (hours);
- End trade hour - trading end time (hours);
- Lots - the volume of position to open;
- Stop Loss (in pips) - Stop Loss value;
- Take Profit (in pips) - Take Profit value;
- Trailing Stop (in pips) - trailing value;
- Trailing Step (in pips) - trailing step value;
- magic number - Expert Advisor identifier.
Example of opening a Sell position: