The author of the idea: John Smith, the mq5 code author: barabashkakvn.
The Expert Advisor uses the signals of "crossover of two iMAs (Moving Average, MA)". The EA uses Trailing Stop and Take Profit. Sell positions are closed when a Buy signal appears, and vice versa.
Take profit and trailing stop can be set to 0 to turn them off.
- Lots - position volume;
- Take Profit (in pips) - Take Profit value;
- Trailing stop (in pips) - trailing stop value;
- Trailing Step (in pips) - trailing step value;
- MA fast: averaging period - averaging period of the fast Moving Average;
- MA slow: averaging period - averaging period of the slow Moving Average;
- magic number - Expert Advisor identifier.
Individual parameters should be selected for each symbol. EA's default parameters are intended for EURUSD,H1. Results: