The indicator displays in a separate window the slow stochastic line, a signal line plotted by the slow line smoothing method, and a histogram showing the difference between the slow line and the signal line.
It has five input parameters:
- %K period - stochastic K line calculation period;
- %D period - stochastic D line calculation period;
- Slowing - slowing period;
- Method - stochastic calculation method;
- Price field - stochastic calculation price.
K = Stochastic D - 50.0
D = SMA(K, %D Period)
Histogram = K - D