The indicator shows in a separate window, as a histogram, the candlestick sizes by two parameters:
- Difference between Open and Close;
- Difference between High and Low.
You can also enable smoothing and display the averaged value of candlestick sizes.
The indicator has four input parameters:
- Calculation type - type of calculations:
- Open/Close - difference between Open and Close;
- High/Low - difference between High and Low.
- Smoothing - smoothing switch (Yes/No);
- Period - averaging period;
- Method - smoothing method.
Fig.1. Calculating Open/Close without smoothing
Fig.2. Calculating High/Low without smoothing
Fig.3. Calculating Open/Close with smoothing
Fig.4. Calculating High/Low with smoothing