Sidus_V1_Cloud – indicator for MetaTrader 5
The indicator shows a cloud within a channel formed by two МАs, EMA and LWMA
It has five input parameters:
- First LWMA period – calculation period of the first LWMA
- Second LWMA period – calculation period of the second LWMA
- First EMA period – calculation period of the first EMA
- Second EMA period – calculation period of the second EMA
- Applied price – price used for calculations
* Use timeframe H1 or hogher.
* 5 LWMA and 8 LWMA (blue lines)
* 18 EMA and 28 EMA (red lines) Inputs:
* EMA lines touch or cross each other.
* LONG: 5 LWMA and 8 LWMA cross the EMA channel upwards.
– If 5 LWMA also crosses 8 LWMA upwards, then the signal is strong.
* SHORT: 5 LWMA and 8 LWMA cross channel EMA downwards.
– If 5 LWMA also crosses 8 LWMA downwards, then the signal is strong. Outputs:
* LONG: the price has reached the top, and 5 LWMA has gone under 8 LWMA > Close position.
* SHORT: the price has reached the bottom, and 5 LWMA has grown above 8 LWMA > Close position.
* Always close the position, when the EMA lines touch or cross each other, then analyze again and open a new position in accordance with the signals.
Please note! when there is a position and both LWMAs cross the EMA channel, then this is a signal that the EMA lines are going to cross each other in the nearest future.
[url href=https://www.fx141.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/sobrwugvgja.zip]DOWNLOAD TRADING SYSTEM[/url]