Nova – expert for MetaTrader 5
The author of the idea: Vit, the mq5 code author: barabashkakvn.
- N-seconds ago – the number of seconds to record price movement.
- Step (in pips) – step value.
- Lots – position volume.
- Stop Loss (in pips) – Stop Loss value.
- Take Profit (in pips) – Take Profit value.
- Coefficient, if the stop-loss is triggered – lot increase ratio after the stop loss.
The Expert Advisor analyzes the last ‘N-seconds ago‘ seconds and compares with the current price.
The Expert Advisor monitors triggering of Stop Loss and Take Profit by using the excellent enumeration ENUM_DEAL_REASON:
|DEAL_REASON_SL||The deal was executed as a result of Stop Loss activation|
|DEAL_REASON_TP||The deal was executed as a result of Take Profit activation|
If Stop Loss has triggered, the lot of the next position will be increased in accordance with the ‘Coefficient, if the stop-loss is triggered‘ parameter.
Position Opening Rules
- BUY – bar #1 must be bullish (Close > Open) and the current price must be higher than the price ‘N-seconds ago‘ by ‘Step‘.
- SELL – bar #1 must be bearish (Close < Open) and the current price must be lower than the price ‘N-seconds ago‘ by ‘Step‘.
[url href=https://www.fx141.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/j5vcprgrivi.zip]DOWNLOAD TRADING SYSTEM[/url]