Author of the idea: PPP, MQL5 code author: barabashkakvn.
The Expert Advisor's trading is focused on the panic caused by the releases of important economic indicators in the FOREX market: we analyze the candlestick's High-Low and Open-Close values.
The Expert Advisor parameters are configured for trading EUR/USD on H1. Recommended initial deposit is $1000 or higher. You can try to increase profit by increasing the risk factor, but it is better to stick to money management rules and use them as is.
- Trade parameters
- Stop Loss (in pips) - Stop Loss value.
- Take Profit (in pips) - Take Profit value.
- Trailing Stop (in pips) - trailing value.
- Trailing Step (in pips) - trailing step value.
- Risk in percent for a deal from a free margin - risk per trade as percent of free margin.
- Decreased factor (based on the history of trading) - this factor is used in case of having losing trades.
- History days (only if "Decreased factor" > 0) - the number of days for analyzing the trading history.
- Difference parameters
- Difference high#1 minus low#1 (in pips) - the minimum value of candlestick's High minus Low;
- Difference open#1 minus close#1 (in pips) - the minimum value of candlestick's Open minus Close.
Example if testing on EURUSD, H1: