The indicator calculates and shows in the price chart panel:
- The size of possible loss at closing all the positions available on the account by their StopLoss orders;
- The number of positions that have or do not have the StopLoss orders placed by the indicator;
- Number of Buy and Sell positions on the account and their total profit/loss.
It has eight input parameters:
- Panel corner - chart corner, to which the panel is attached;
- Panel X offset - horizontal offset of the panel from the base corner;
- Panel Y offset - vertical offset of the panel from the base corner;
- Panel background color - panel color;
- Panel border color - panel border color;
- Loss value text color - value text color of possible loss;
- Positions text color - data text color of the positions on the account;
- Panel transparency - panel transparency (255 means complete opacity)*.
Fig.1 Panel anchored at the lower right corner. Default colors.
Fig.2 Panel anchored at the lower left corner. Colors and transparency are not set up by default.