Author of the idea — John Smith, author of the MQL5 code — barabashkakvn.
Positions are only opened at the specified time (+ shift set in "Additional hour"). Bullish and bearish bars are counted on PERIOD_M1 (M1). The money management classes CMoneyFixedMargin and CMoneyFixedRisk are used.
- Stop Loss
- Take Profit
- Take Profit 2 — used for a program-based closing
- Trailing Stop
- Trailing Step
- Money Management — risk calculation type (percent of free margin or fixed risk value)
- Risk for a deal (in percent) — allowable risk percent value
- Count bars — the number of bars among which bullish and bearish bars will be counted
- Additional hour — shift
- Max positions — the maximum number of positions
Comparison of lot calculation based on the free margin on GBPUSD,M1:
and the fixed risk value:
The difference here is only the position load.