The William Blau Stochastic indicator shows the william Blau stochastic.
The indicator has five input parameters:
- Period - calculation period;
- First smooth period - the initial smoothing period;
- Second smooth period - the secondary smoothing period;
- Third smooth period - the resulting smoothing period;
- Applied price - price used for calculations.
Blau_Stochastic = EMA(EMA(EMA(Stoch, First smooth period), Second smooth period), Third smooth period), where Stoch[i] = Price[i]-Min, Min is the lowest price within the range from (i-Period+1) to (i)