The William Blau Stochastic Momentum indicator shows the William Blau stochastic momentum.
It has five input parameters:
- Period - calculation period;
- First smoothing period - the initial smoothin period;
- Second smoothing period - the secondary smoothing period;
- Third smoothing period - the resulting smoothing period;
- Applied price - price used for calculations.
Blau_SM = EMA(EMA(EMA(HH, Smooth period 1), Smooth period 2), Smooth period 3)
HH[i] = Price[i]-(Max+Min)/2, Max, Min are the highest and the lowest price within the range from (i-Period+1) to (i)