Author of the idea — Anton, author of the MQL5 code — barabashkakvn.
A trading strategy based on RSI and Bollinger Bands. Bollinger Bands is calculated using the RSI indicator handle. Trailing stop is determined using the SAR indicator (Parabolic SAR).
- RSI breaks the upper Bollinger Band.
- The price must be below the fractal level.
- A buy signal is generated when the price breaks through the fractal level.
- A position is trailed based on Parabolic values.
- Canceling a deal — if an order has not yet triggered, and RSI moved below the level of 30, a buy order should be deleted.