The EA trades based on the "Bullish and Bearish Engulfing" pattern.
- Bullish Engulfing — the type of the position that should be opened when there is "Bullish Engulfing"
- Bearish Engulfing — the type of the position that should be opened when there is "Bearish Engulfing"
- Risk in percent for a deal — risk per trade (position volume calculation)
- Shift in bars (from 1 to 255) — horizontal shift in bars
- Distance (in pips) — distance parameter (see the below image for details)
- true -> close opposite positions — reverse of a given position
- magic number