Coensio Swing Trader makes it possible to trade semi-automatically using
manually pre-defined support/resistance or breakout levels. EA sends
automatically orders according to
predefined trading direction which can be defined as simply as drawing a
line on the chart. Trading SR and breakouts was never so easy.
EA trading instructions:
1. Load EA on chart and set desired parameters: StopLoss, Takeprofit, Lots, EntryThreshold, Trailing StopLoss etc..
2. Draw a breakout/trendline on chart (Insert->Lines->Trednline).
3. Rename trendline according to desired trade direction "gl" = long; "gs" = short.
4. Move Blue and Red line to adjust TakeProfit/StopLoss levels.
5. To enable proportional risk management, set Lots=0; and e.g.:
RiskMax=2 (in % of account equity based on StopLoss size).
6. When FalseBreakClose=true, order will be closed when entry candle turns and closes in the wrong direction.