The Expert Advisor tracks the breakout of horizontal lines and generates a signal after the completion of the breaking candlestick.
- The Expert Advisor does not create any objects! It only tracks the state of existing horizontal lines;
- For the EA to start tracking the existing line, this line should have an appropriate prefix (make sure it is correctly set at the beginning of the name!);
- Line adding mode allows you to select whether to track all newly added lines or choose for each line separately;
- The Expert Advisor uses the following types of alerts: sound, popup, push-notifications and email notifications (two latter types require an appropriate configuration of the terminal);
- The Expert Advisor parameter allows you to delete/leave all tracked lines after removing the EA from the chart.