Binario – expert for MetaTrader 5
Idea by: Scriptor.
MQL5 code by: Vladimir Karputov.
Working with pending orders Buy Stop and Sell Stop. A channel of two indicators iMA (Moving Average, MA).
- Take Profit – Take Profit;
- Trailing Stop – trailing;
- Trailing Step – trailing step;
- Lots – lot size is set manually (a NECESSARY CONDITION: Risk must be equal to zero!);
- Risk – lot size is calculated automatically, in risk percents per trade (a NECESSARY CONDITION: “Lots” must be equal to zero!);
- Difference – offsets from the channel borders;
- Expert Every Tick – enable/disable working on every tick;
- MA PRICE_HIGH and PRICE_LOW: averaging period – indicators averaging period;
- MA PRICE_HIGH and PRICE_LOW: horizontal shift – indicators horizontal shift;
- MA PRICE_HIGH: smoothing type – averaging type for indicator calculated by High prices;
- MA PRICE_LOW: smoothing type – averaging type for indicator calculated by Low prices;
- magic number – unique identifier for the EA.
Trading idea: Forming a channel of two indicators iMA (Moving Average, MA) – one based on prices PRICE_HIGH and another one on PRICE_LOW. Pending Buy Stop and Sell Stop orders are placed at the channel boarders. The calculation is on the break-through (catching a strong movement).
The EA can work in modes: On every tick and only when a new bar appears. The mode is defined by parameter Expert Every Tick. An example of how parameter Expert Every Tick affects the EA operation, exemplified by EURUSD,D1:
Please note that this strategy may have dead seasons, i.e., the times without any entrances, the period of no rollbacks for a currency pair:
[url href=https://www.fx141.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/5rqd52utotg.zip]DOWNLOAD TRADING SYSTEM[/url]