BreakOut15 – expert for MetaTrader 5
Idea by: Scriptor.
MQL5 code by: Vladimir Karputov.
As soon as a signal appears to open BUY or SELL, a price level will be defined. As soon as the price crosses this price level, a new position will be opened.
- Signal to open BUY: MA Fast on bar #0 > MA Slow on bar #0;
- Signal to open SELL: MA Fast on bar #0 < MA Slow on bar #0.
When defining a signal, the working time range is re-checked (if only Start Hour and Stop Hour are not equal to “-1”).
Positions are closed by the opposite signal. If parameter Friday Close Hour is not equal to “-1”, your positions will be closed forcedly at Friday Close Hour on Friday.
- Working timeframe – timeframe to calculate the indicators;
- Stop Loss – stop loss (“0” disables the parameter);
- Take Profit – take profit (“0” disables the parameter);
- Trailing Stop – trailing (“0” disables the parameter);
- Trailing Step – trailing step.
- Start Hour – starting the time range (hours); “-1” disables BOTH parameters: Start Hour and Stop Hour;
- Stop Hour – ending the time range (hours), “-1” disables BOTH parameters: Start Hour and Stop Hour;
- Friday Close Hour – closing on Friday (hours), “-1” disables the parameter;
- BreakOut Level – break-out level;
- Lots – lot size is constant, parameter Risk having to be equal to “0”;
- Risk – lot size is dynamic, in risk percents per trade, parameter Lots having to be equal to “0”;
- magic number – unique identifier for the EA.
[url href=https://www.fx141.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/3dxluvp2qn1.zip]DOWNLOAD TRADING SYSTEM[/url]