Currency pairs: Any pairs, indices and metals
Trading Time: Around the clock
Recommended broker: icmarkets, XM
Real author: Il Anokhin
The indicator displays the change in price as a percentage relative to the Open price of the current candlestick. It can display up to 8 pairs on the chart as a chart comment. Candlestick timeframe is selectable.
This code was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 23.08.2012.
Fig1. The CandleDifference indicator
How to install MT5 indicator?
1. On the desktop, double-click to open the MT45 trading platform software you installed.
2. Click on “File” in the upper left corner – “Open Data Folder”, double-click the MQL5 folder, and double-click the Indicators folder
3. Copy the metrics you need to install to the Indicators folder
4. Open MT5, find “Navigator” in the display menu, then click “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator” and right click to refresh, you will see the indicator just copied.
5. In the “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator”, find the indicator file just installed, double click or click manually to the chart window