Forex Trading – New Trading Concepts and Breakthrough Technologies
This “Stryder” strategy helps you identify trend direction — quickly and accurately.
The secret behind its accuracy is the fact that the indicator COMBINES price action and multiple sophisticated market timing algorithms to determine these significant turning points in the markets.
That way, you can be sure you have the best chance to join the trend with perfect timing, and hopefully extract more profits from the trend than anybody else.
Once the Stryder Strategy has spotted a trend change, it clearly displays these Buy or Sell alerts on your charts… showing you exactly where this may occur.
Helps Make Consistent Profits
• Has Reliable Indications on When to Enter and Exit
• Is Easy to Setup and Start Trading
• Has 3 Different Signal Alerts.
A green arrow appeared
Roc indicator is green
A RED arrow appeared
Roc indicator is RED
SYSTEM IS 100% work well.
All are test and publish my account
A candlestick map is like a map, the more information each map provides, the greater the chance of reaching your destination safely. Candlestick charts show a more detailed and accurate map of the market than a bar chart. A Japanese book I translated says, “It is no exaggeration to say that candlestick charts are the best in the world and a very sophisticated creation of charts”. This is because, as detailed below, candlestick charts open up new avenues of analysis and offer many advantages over bar charts.
1. a candlestick chart will graphically show supply and demand and show who is winning the bull and bear battle. Bar charts do not. 2.
2. like a bar chart, a candlestick chart will show market trends, but a candlestick chart adds another dimension of analysis by revealing the power behind the movement.
3. 3. Bar charting techniques often take weeks to deliver a reversal signal. However, candlestick charts tend to give clues of an impending reversal within one to three sessions. The result is that candlestick charts often provide opportunities for more timely trading.
These are just some of the reasons why the fire of interest in candlestick charts is growing stronger and stronger. In just a few short years, candlestick charts have become a fundamental charting technique along with bar, point and graphic charts.
Candlestick charts are plotted using the same data (open, high, low and close) as the bar chart, so they send out exactly the same signals as those on the bar chart. However, as just discussed, candlesticks have many advantages over histograms, so using candlesticks instead of histograms is a win-win situation. When you use a histogram, you only get the histogram signal. But with candlestick charts, you get all the histogram signals.