Original website: www.mql5.com/en/market/product/37009#description
Original Price: $250
Content: Expert: lockbalancer.ex4 (Unlimited)
Used in manual trading to block losses on any price movement against a trader. Allows profits to grow as the price moves in the right direction. Can lock one position or grid. Helps other robots to reduce draw down by locking.
This robot is a development of the idea behind the popular robot Adaptive Lock.
Principle of operation
Instead of the traditional stop loss, the trader manually sets the line of the initial lock of this robot. The robot monitors the behavior of the price relative to this line. If the price goes against the trader, the robot locks the position (or several positions) with a counter order, which limits the loss as a stop loss. But this is better than a stop-loss, as it allows you not to lose position in case of any, even too large price movements towards loss.
Closed at the right time, the lock allows you to return the lost capital in the subsequent return of the price to its original position, and also allows profits to grow as the price moves in the direction of profit. The robot provides all locking functions around the level set by the trader, ensuring that losses are minimized when the price moves in the direction of loss, and opens up the possibility of increasing profits when the price moves in the right direction.
- Language – robot message language (English/Russian);
- Direction – trade direction (BUY/SELL);
- Market entry mode – Automatic entry if no orders / Manual entry;
- Lot – lot only for automatic entry into the market;
- Take profit of the main order – take profit of the main order placed in the automatic mode, points (0 – no take profit);
- Magic – magic orders (only to enter the market in the “Automatic” mode, or to work with positions of another robot), 0 – we work with orders without a magic number (with manually set ones);
- Timeframe for analysis of extremes – timeframe for analyzing extremes (not the timeframe of the chart);
- Lot multiplicity for the Lock – the multiplicity of the lot for lock.