Modified Moving Averages – expert for MetaTrader 5
Idea by: Gatis.
MQL5 code by: Vladimir Karputov.
A modified EA from the standard delivery: MQL5\Experts\Examples\Moving Average\Moving Average
Parameters “StopLoss” and “TakeProfit” are added. Moreover, if you set parameter “Lots” with a minus, it means that the lot size will never change. For instance, the value of “-0.1” means that the lot of “0.1” will always be the same for all positions.
- Lots – lot size; if parameter “Lots” is set with a minus, the lot size will always be the same;
- Maximum Risk in percentage – maximum risk;
- Decrease factor – decrease factor;
- Moving Average period – period of indicator Moving Average;
- Moving Average shift – horizontal shift of indicator Moving Average;
- StopLoss – Stop Loss;
- TakeProfit – Take Profit.
If you set Stop Loss or Take Profit to zero, it means that the parameter is disabled.
[url href=https://www.fx141.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/g2vjl4tvm4s.zip]DOWNLOAD TRADING SYSTEM[/url]