Momo_trades – expert for MetaTrader 5
Author of the idea: Rustamzhan Salidzhanov, mq5 code author: barabashkakvn.
The trading idea: the iMACD (Moving Average Convergence/Divergence, MACD) Oscillator and the trend indicator iMA (Moving Average, MA). The initial signal to open a Buy position is the combination of MACD and MA:
“MACD: bar from which we get the value” = 2, “Moving Average: bar from which we get the value” = 6.
11 MACD values are copied to an array, copying starts with the index “MACD: bar from which we get the value”. Then a search is performed in the filled array to find when MACD values change from negative to positive for the first time (in the above figure index #6 has negative values, index #5 is positive).
The values of the MA indicator are also checked: the close price of bar “Moving Average: bar from which we get the value” must be greater than the MA value on the same bar by the value of “Price Shift between Close and Moving Average”.
- Manual Lot: “true” -> use manual lot, “false” -> use risk percent – position volume selection type: manual or percent of free margin;
- Lots – lot value;
- Stop Loss (in pips) – stop loss value;
- Take Profit, if “0” we use “Breakeven”(in pips) – take profit value, if 0 – breakeven will be used instead;
- Trailing Stop, if we use “Breakeven” – we do not use trailing (in pips) – trailing stop function, it is disabled if breakeven is used;
- Trailing Step (in pips) – trailing step value;
- Breakeven (in pips) – breakeven value;
- Risk in percent for a deal from a free margin – risk per trade as percent of free margin.
- Price Shift between Close and Moving Average (in pips);
- Close End Day – closing positions at the end of the day;
- Moving Average: period of ma – MA: averaging period;
- Moving Average: bar from which we get the value;
- MACD: period of fast ma – fast moving average period;
- MACD: period of slow ma – slow moving average period;
- MACD: period of averaging of difference – MACD: averaging period;
- MACD: bar from which we get the value;
- magic number – Expert Advisor identifier.
Default settings are good for EURJPY, H1.
[url href=https://www.fx141.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/dusn12j3bzb.zip]DOWNLOAD TRADING SYSTEM[/url]