Step stochastic 2 – indicator for MetaTrader 5
New version of non-repainting step stochastic indicator.
It has been upgraded in multiple ways :
- code is completely rewritten and optimized
- step stochastic calculation is a function now (easily usable from any other code)
- indicator has alerts now
- indicator is multi time frame now
- indicator has an option to filter (smooth) prices using one of the 4 basic average type
- indicator has an option to use smoothed or regular atr for calculation
- indicator can use the set of 22 price types
By default the indicator is using a very mild price filtering, since it does not add lag to it this way and the false signals are significantly reduced.