Currency pairs: Any pairs, indices and metals
Trading Time: Around the clock
Recommended broker: icmarkets, XM
Real author: Giaras
The Chaikin volatility indicator modified to have a stochastiс view, and implemented in the form of a signal cloud.
The indicator uses SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library classes (copy it to <terminal_data_folder>\MQL5\Include). The use of the classes was thoroughly described in the article “Averaging Price Series for Intermediate Calculations Without Using Additional Buffers”.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 14.06.2016.
Fig1. Indicator Stochastic_Chaikins_Volatility
How to install MT5 indicator?
1. On the desktop, double-click to open the MT45 trading platform software you installed.
2. Click on “File” in the upper left corner – “Open Data Folder”, double-click the MQL5 folder, and double-click the Indicators folder
3. Copy the metrics you need to install to the Indicators folder
4. Open MT5, find “Navigator” in the display menu, then click “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator” and right click to refresh, you will see the indicator just copied.
5. In the “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator”, find the indicator file just installed, double click or click manually to the chart window