Currency pairs: Any pairs, indices and metals
Trading Time: Around the clock
Recommended broker: icmarkets, XM
Virtual Robot will open virtual trades, using them to monitor the market to determine the entry point(according to the inputs parameters), at
which point Virtual Bot will start opening real trades.
- TF – the choice of timeframe
- Slippage – slippage.
- MagicNumber – trades ID.
- Comment – comment for orders.
Stop Loss – Stop Loss in pips.
- Take Profit – Take Profit in pips.
- Min Take Profit – minimal Take
- Average + Take Profit – average order price + Take Profit.
- Lots – initial lot.
- Lotmax – maximum volume.
- Multiplier – multiplier to increase/reduce your lot size.
- Stepper for real – quantity positions
without the multiplier 1=1+multiplier; 2=1+1+multiplier etc.
- Stepper for virtual – quantity
positions without the multiplier 1=1+multiplier; 2=1+1+multiplier etc.
- PipStep – the minimum distance between
- Max Trades – the maximum
number of position.
Start opening real trades – after virtual trades.
- Start average orders price for real orders – transition to averaging real
- Visual – true/false.
1. Open the MT4 trading software – “File” – “Open Data Folder” in the upper right corner
2, find the “MQL4” folder – “Experts”, put the EA in this folder
3, need to refresh or restart the trading software to display EA, find “EA” in “Navigation” – “EA Trading”
4, find the EA you need to use, right click the mouse, select “attach to the chart” (additional chart: EA uses the currency to be linked, if you need to hang Europe and America, please attach to the AUDUSD chart)
5. After adding the chart, set the EA parameter. In the “Common” option, select “Multi-empty position” and check the box in front of “Allow real-time automatic trading”
6, in the “input parameters”, set the relevant parameters, generally modify the number of single hand, jiacang distance, loss ratio, 10,000 US dollars according to the minimum parameter settings, after setting “confirm
7. After setting the EA parameters, start the EA. In the “Tools” – “Options” – “EA” – check “Allow DLL import” to confirm