ZPF – indicator for MetaTrader 5
ZPF (Zero Point Force) – zero point force indicator. It displays the market climate.
It has six configurable parameters:
- Fast MA period – fast MA calculation period;
- Fast MA method – fast MA calculation method;
- Slow MA period – slow MA calculation period;
- Slow MA method – slow MA calculation method;
- Volume smoothing period – volume data smoothing period;
- Volume smoothing method – volume data smoothing method.
ZPF = Vol * (FastMA - SlowMA) / 2
Vol = MA(Volume, Volume smoothing period, Volume smoothing method) FastMA = MA(Close, Fast MA period, Fast MA method) SlowMA= MA(Close, Slow MA period, Slow MA method)
If line +ZP Force has positive values, it means that bullish climate predominates on the market. If the values are negative, it is bearish.
For line -ZP Force, it is vice versa: Positive values mean bearish climate, and negative ones mean bullish climate.
[url href=https://www.fx141.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/4m4j0oj3bsy.zip]DOWNLOAD TRADING SYSTEM[/url]