1. How to Install Indicator
2. templates installation tutorial
Note: Some indicators don’t have a template, if your indicator doesn’t have a template, you don’t need to install this.
1. Download custom MT4/MT5 indicator and save it anywhere on your PC.
2. Launch your trading platform.
3. Open the platform’s data folder via menu File->Open Data Folder:
Open MQL4 folder (or MQL5 if you are installing an MT5 indicator):
Open the templates folder and copy the files into it.
Installation of Template on the Chart
To install template on the chart, right-click anywhere on the chart and select “Templates” from the drop-down menu. See more details in the picture:
As you can see, our template is present in the list. Selecting it will automatically transform the terminal.
4. Libraries Install
Note: Note: Some indicators do not have Libraries. If your indicator does not have Libraries, you do not need to install this.
Open the platform’s data folder via menu File->Open Data Folder:
Open the mql4 folder, then find the Libraries folder and copy the files into it.
5. For MT4 software setup, you need to open this, please see the figure below.