Many institutional and professional traders use sentiment-based indicators to build complex trading algorithms. With the TDI Pro indicator, you can use sentiment-based indicators to identify favorable trading conditions while trading.
The TDI Pro indicator developed for the MetaTrader 4.0 platform is an advanced hybrid indicator that combines multiple aspects of the market into a composite indicator that shows
The TDI Pro indicator tracks market trends with unparalleled reliability by ignoring sudden swings and market noise. It is designed for trend trading intra-day charts and small time frames. It has a win rate of around 82%.
This is a complete tdi indicator trading system, not a standalone indicator.
It is an arrow indicator that shows precise price reversals. A great arsenal to add to any chart.
Very easy to trade
Find oversold/overbought situations
Enjoy noiseless trading at all times
The indicator is suitable for trading low timeframes as it reduces market noise around the average price by
It implements email/sound/push alerts
Indicator arrows are non-redrawn
The indicator implements a trend following direction for small time frames that can penetrate very long trends in longer time frames to magnify your gains.
The TDI Pro indicator is perfect for scalping in 1-minute time frames or swing trading in 1-hour time frames. The charts show buy and sell arrows as entry signals. They are not redrawn, but form confirmation entries with alerts after the close of a candle or bar.
BENEFITS OF THE TRADERS DYNAMIC INDEX
All in One indicator designed to reveal Market Sentiment
Indicates Trend Sentiment: Up, Weak Up, Down, Weak Down, and Range.
Indicates Trade Sentiment: Long, Weak Long, Short, Weak Short, Flat and Caution (OverBought/Oversold).
Identify sentiment-based Chart patterns.
Divergence alerts – Bearish & Bullish – Regular & Hidden.
Trade Entry Alerts – Trend & Counter-Trend.
Works on any MetaTrader 4.0 platform.
Customizable and easy to use!
1. TDI Cross Alert – Green line crosses the Red line.
2. MBL Cross Alert – Green line crosses the Yellow line known as the Market Base Line.
3. TDI Hook Alert – Green line crosses the Blue lines of the Volatility Band.
4. Regular Divergence Alert – Bearish and Bullish Divergence shown with solid Blue and Pink arrows.
5. Hidden Divergence Alert – Bearish and Bullish Divergence shown with hollow Blue and Pink arrows.
TDI Pro trading system.
01. Which trading platforms are suitable for the TDI Pro trading system?
You can only run the indicator on MT4 (Meta Trader 4). You
02. What time frames are suitable for the TDI Pro trading system?
You can run it in any time frame. More about trading timeframes.
03. Which currency pairs can be traded on the TDI Pro trading system?
You can trade with any major currency pair. More information about currency pairs
04. Does the indicator system provide signal alerts?
Yes, the system provides signal alerts.
TDI Indicator Strategy: How To Use The TDI For Forex Trading (Explained)