Centre of Gravity and Stochastic
Centre of Gravity (190 bars back);
Stochastic High (5, 3,3)
Long Entry: – when the price breaks lower line Gold and stochastic go up from oversold area.
Short Entry: – when the price breaks upper line Gold and stochastic go down from overbought area.
Profit Target The Blue line or the first green line.
Stop Loss 5 pips below or above the Gold line.
Share your opinion, can help everyone to understand the forex strategy.
- Platform: Metatrader4
- Currency pairs: Any pairs, indices and metals
- Trading Time: Around the clock
- Recommended broker: icmarkets, XM
- How to install MT4 indicator?
- 1. On the desktop, double-click to open the MT4 trading platform software you installed.
- 2. Click on “File” – “Open Data Folder” in the upper left corner, double-click the MQL4 folder, and double-click the Indicators folder
- 3. Copy the metrics you need to install to the Indicators folder
- 4. Open MT4, find “Navigator” in the display menu, then click “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator” and right click to refresh, you will see the indicator just copied.
- 5. In the “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator”, find the indicator file just installed, double click or click manually to the chart window