This EA designed to pass FTMO as well as Other Prop Firms is specifically created to pass funding firms like the FTMO. It’s an entirely automated forex robot, which is usually offered for sale at 1500$..
This Robot was designed to make it easy to use Censored accounts, and with Best Risk Management,
- Trading with daily Maximum Loss and Daily profits Security
- profites from News spikes
- No Martingale No Grid, No Grid Fully automated
The chance of completing an FTMO Challenge is extremely high using this forex robot. Before you take the plunge to the real world, you should try this forex EA in a demo mode and check out the actual results from this robot for forex.
This EA to pass FTMO and Other Prop Firms specifically created to pass funding firms like the FTMO. It’s a fully-automated forex robot, which is usually offered for sale at 1500$..
This Robot was developed to make it easy to use Censored accounts, and with Best Risk Management,
- Trading with daily Maximum Loss and Daily profits Protections
- Profits from News spikes
- No Martingale No Martingale, No Grid Fully automated
The chance of passing an FTMO Challenge is extremely high with this forex bot. Before you take the plunge to the real thing, please try this forex EA in a demo mode and check out the actual results from this robot for forex.
- This EA is developed to work with the the FTMO Funded Trader Program. However, it will is compatible with normal forex accounts.
- A minimum stranded account account balance is 500dollars per 0.01 Lot
- The best results are for the best results on US100(NASDAQ). (Work with any pair)
Recommended settings/Inputs to be changed in the Ai:
Lot Size: Set lot size to a number specific to you. (Example: 0.1325)
Use Equity Stop? True
Total % Risk to Equity Stop: (Set to preferred Percentage of drawdown you’re willing to risk before EA closes all trades and shuts down.
Magic Numbers: Set Magic numbers A and B to a number special to you. Must be from 4-6 digits.
Magic numbers A and B must be different.
-Remove EA and Close Chart Make sure is set to TRUE if you want SL to remove your EA if the drawdown percentage is hit.
-InpUtilizeTimeFilter: Set to False. (This way the Ai will work when you want it to by clicking AUTO-TRADING)
Max Spread: 2400 (This will let your Ai trade with any spreads)
Note: This EA has the potential to trade any pair, but this is our recommended pair and the best pair we have found, and the only pair that we currently use. If you want to venture out and try other pairs, that is entirely up to you.
However, if you venture out and use other pairs and your results are negative that is entirely on you. We have nothing to do with that.
Here are some general guidelines on creating an EA for passing such evaluations:
- Understand the Evaluation Criteria:
- Different prop firms, including FTMO, have specific rules and criteria for evaluating traders. Understand these rules thoroughly before designing your EA.
- Risk Management:
- Prop firms typically prioritize risk management. Ensure that your EA incorporates robust risk management features, including stop-loss and take-profit levels, to protect the trading account.
- Consistency in Profits:
- Prop firms generally look for consistent and stable profits. Your EA should aim for a steady equity curve rather than high-risk strategies that may lead to significant drawdowns.
- Avoid Over-Optimization:
- Over-optimized strategies may perform well in backtesting but fail to adapt to changing market conditions. Design your EA to be robust and avoid overfitting it to historical data.
- Adaptability to Market Conditions:
- Proprietary firms want traders who can adapt to various market conditions. Ensure your EA is designed to work in different market environments, including trending and ranging markets.
- Compliance with Trading Rules:
- Follow the specific trading rules set by the prop firm. This includes the allowed trading hours, instruments, and maximum drawdown. Your EA should adhere to these rules.
- Transparency and Documentation:
- Prop firms often appreciate transparency. Provide thorough documentation for your EA, including its logic, parameters, and any external factors that might affect its performance.
- Backtesting and Forward Testing:
- Conduct extensive backtesting on historical data to ensure your EA’s performance. Additionally, forward test it on a demo account to assess how it performs in real-time market conditions.
- Regular Monitoring and Updates:
- Prop firms may require ongoing monitoring of your trading activity. Regularly monitor your EA’s performance and be ready to make adjustments based on feedback and changing market conditions.
- Continuous Learning:
- Stay informed about the prop firm’s guidelines, market trends, and updates. Continuous learning and adaptation are key to success in proprietary trading evaluations.