Apex Scalper EA – Cost $199 – Free Download
The advisor’s unique algorithm identifies emerging areas of growing supply and demand before entering these levels of the Forex market. Price fluctuations in supply and demand areas provide support for trading.Apex Scalper EA
Please do not use mar, grid, arbitrage or hedging elements.
Trades are always protected by precautionary stop losses.
Smart Output Functionality
Prevent losses by converting to break-even.
Smart Trailing Stops.
Multi-level take profit closing. Target profit levels are x points away from each other.
Prevents volatility. If the maximum volatility is exceeded within 1 minute, the order is removed from the market. This is to prevent dangerous situations of increased spread/slip.
Prevents dangerous spreads. Removes orders from the market when the maximum spread is too high. This is to prevent dangerous situations of increased spread/slip. No new trades will be created until the average value of the spreads drops to an acceptable level.
New orders can be opened only in case of low spreads/low volatility. This is a key element of any scaling algorithm.
Check trading issues so that Apex Scalper never leaves a trade unprotected. This is a critical feature for any serious trader.
Apex Scalper runs once per hour. Use low spread currency pairs
- Choose Money Management – lot management: fixed (Fixed lots) or dynamic (Dynamic lots).
- Risk Setting – risk settings for dynamic lot size.
- Fixed Lot Size – fixed lot size, if Fixed lots are chosen above.
- Max Spread Avg – the utmost average spread size (over the last 20 ticks) at which pending orders are allowed.
- Max Volatility – the utmost allowable volatility above which trading is prohibited.
- Max # of Orders Replaced – the utmost number of orders which will get replaced after the weekend or a dangerous spread/volatility.
- Max Pending Orders – the utmost number of pending orders placed on the market at an equivalent time.
- Max Order Distance – the utmost distance by which it’s allowed to re-order. Measured in pips.
- Order Offset – the space in pips to offset the order entry levels from the demand and provide zones.
- Target Profit – take profit in pips.
- Use reach – set to faithful use the breakeven transfer.
- BE Activation Pips – the number of profit pips to activate the breakeven function.
- Initial Stop Loss – the initial stop loss in pips.
- Trailing Stop – trailing stop in pips.
- TS Activation – the number of pips in profit for activating a trailing stop.
- Trailing Step – increment to maneuver stop loss. for instance, 0.5 pips. The trailing stop will move every 0.5 pips within the direction of profit.
- Multiple Entry Orders – if true, several orders with different take profits are going to be placed at a distance of x pips.
- The number of orders to open – the number of orders with various take profit levels which will be set.
- Target Profit Spacing – the interval in pips for a multi-stage take profit (if Multiple Entry Orders = ‘true’).
- Friday Exit Hour – the hour on Friday at which all pending orders are going to be deleted. the worth is from 1 to 24.
- Order Expiration Minutes – the expiration time of orders; set the worth to 0 if your broker doesn’t require a sign of the expiration time when sending pending orders.
- Max Order Retry – the utmost number of attempts to enter or delete orders.
- Initial Balance – the initial balance. Select the whole account balance or specify the balance value that Apex Scalper Expert Advisor is allowed to use in trading.
- Specified Balance – if ‘Specified Balance’ is chosen within the parameter above, specify here the dimensions of the balance that Apex Scalper will use.
- Broker Digits – 4 or 5 decimal places at the broker. Five-digit quotes are recommended.
- Enable Broken Trade Check – check for problems with deals on each tick. for instance, loss of Internet connection, “trade flow busy,” the worth changed before the installation of stop-loss, etc.
- Delete Orders When EA is Removed – if ‘true’ is chosen, all pending orders are going to be deleted when the EA is far away from the chart or during initialization.
- User-Defined Tag – a label that will be added to the comment field of orders. It is often changed by the user.
- Magic Number – atomic number for Apex Scalper. When launching multiple copies of the EA on one account, make certain to use a singular number for every copy.
Sorry, there were no replies found.