The ATRH indicator is a non-replotted trading system, usually priced at $89. It indicates the degree of price volatility. Long and short signals are generated when the indicator starts to plot above or below the closing price. Long and short signals are generated using trend following, the average true range and average true range multiplier calculations and other powerful calculations known as sensitivity, which control the speed of signal generation, and the average true range multiplier, which controls the number of signals to be generated. The ATR based trailing stop function is also available.
The ATRH Free Forex Indicator is easy to use and provides accurate readings on ongoing trends, sentiment and volatility or momentum. It has a nice background colour that represents the overall market sentiment for any financial instrument using the indicator. The light red background colour indicates bearish sentiment, while the green colour indicates bullish sentiment.
The dynamic stop level, formed with the help of an average true range calculation, is generated by a long or short signal and will continue until a signal in the opposite direction appears.
WHAT’S THE BENEFIT OF USING ATRH?
– Powerful 3 calculation used in one.average true range Multiplier,Hull moving avaerage & Sensitivity.
– Clearly showstrend direction, volatility , momentum & sentiment of any financial market.
– Dynamic stop losslevels formed by the help of average true rangecalculation which is produced right from the long or short signal and does stretch until the opposite directional signal appears.
– Dynamic resistance and support levels. When the price is below the hull than the hull moving average acts as a dynamic resistance and while the price is above the hull moving average than it acts as a dynamic support. Most of the time price test thehull moving average and either breakout or pulls back.
– Generates potential long and shorttrade signals using a complex formula ofvolatility , momentum, and trend following.
– Traders can determine the strength of a trend by looking at the color of the moving average.Green: up-trending market, Red: down-trending market.
– ATR calculation method can be changed from normal (ATR) to SMA version true range inside settingby ticking or unticking the inputfunction named “Change ATR Calculation Method”.
– Long and short signals labels can be turn off/on using “Reveal Long/Short Signals”.
– Background color can be shown/hidden using “Signal-light Show/Hide”.
– Multiple hull type available: HMA , WMA & EMA . The moving average can be coloredaccording to the trend, candles body color can be set based on hull moving average’s either up or down. Toggle option for showinghull moving average as a band or normal thin line available within the setting of the indicator.
–Alert feature availablefor long and short signals.