Rubicon Strategy , Rubicon indicator with Raush Trend
It’s rather simple, if you take the time out to watch your charts on shorter time frames, you will see
multiple set ups come together and take place right before your very eyes.
- When all the conditions have been met for a trade, a green signal line will be
placed on your chart.
- If the green line is plotted above current price, it is going to be abuy trade,
plotted below current price, sell trade.
- Most of the time, I enter these trades with stop orders placed at the green signallines, so I
don’t have to continuously watch my screens.
4. A yellow arrow is
plotted on the active bar at the precise moment when price breaks through the green signal line. The arrow is signifying that a trade set up has been initiated, and it is pointing out the exact
price bar which broke through the green signal line.
5. Once the green signal line is broken, the indicator automatically plots SL and TP price points on the indicator. If
you entered a trade as per the suggestions from the indicator, you would simply adjust your SL and TPs to reflect what is posted on your chart.
6. As per
orange arrows, please read
my two posts prior to this reply.
This is not a difficult program to use, practice it on a demo account before you go live.
In the picture Rubicon trading system in action.
with Raush Trend
Time frame 15 and 30 min.
Currency pairs with low spreads.
Rubicon indicator arrow buy filtered by Raush trend green or dark
Rubicon indicator arrow sell filtered by Raush trend orange or red
This rubicon indicator is a great indicator.
This strategy have a good profitability.
3 pips before the predetermined target.
Initial stop loss 18- 25 pips.
- Platform: Metatrader4
- Currency pairs: Any pairs, indices and metals
- Trading Time: Around the clock
- Recommended broker: icmarkets, XM
- How to install MT4 indicator?
- 1. On the desktop, double-click to open the MT4 trading platform software you installed.
- 2. Click on “File” – “Open Data Folder” in the upper left corner, double-click the MQL4 folder, and double-click the Indicators folder
- 3. Copy the metrics you need to install to the Indicators folder
- 4. Open MT4, find “Navigator” in the display menu, then click “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator” and right click to refresh, you will see the indicator just copied.
- 5. In the “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator”, find the indicator file just installed, double click or click manually to the chart window