Super Signals Channel Forex System
GG Tren Bars
Waddah Attar Explosion
1 – Green/Up Arrow
2 – Green Bar ABOVE Yellow Line
3 – Green Trend Bar
1 – Red/Down Arrow
2 – Red Bar ABOVE Yellow Line
3 – Red Trend Bar
For Targets, we’re going to use Pivots and support/resistance
levels or predetermine profit target that depends by time frame and currency
Stoploss for BUY Signals, 10 pips BELOW entry Arrow.
Stoploss for SELL Signal, 10 pips ABOVE entry Arrow.
In the pictures Super Signals
Channel Trading Systemin action.
Super Signals channel Forex System
with Super Signals Channel (update 07/2017)
Renko super signal double (24, 96),
Info clock forex,
Absolute Strenght Histogram (3,3,3, 96),
Renko Super Signal V.3, (96),
TDI green Tape (12) as filter.
Time frame 15
Absolute Strenght Histogram blue bar
Renko Super Signal blue bar
TDI Crosses upward.
Absolute Strenght Histogram red bar
Renko Super Signal red bar
TDI Crosses downward.
Time Frame 1 min or higher
Enter at the first buy exit at the first sell
Enter at the first sell exit at the first buy
This ideas is from
- Platform: Metatrader4
- Currency pairs: Any pairs, indices and metals
- Trading Time: Around the clock
- Recommended broker: icmarkets, XM
- How to install MT4 indicator?
- 1. On the desktop, double-click to open the MT4 trading platform software you installed.
- 2. Click on “File” – “Open Data Folder” in the upper left corner, double-click the MQL4 folder, and double-click the Indicators folder
- 3. Copy the metrics you need to install to the Indicators folder
- 4. Open MT4, find “Navigator” in the display menu, then click “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator” and right click to refresh, you will see the indicator just copied.
- 5. In the “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator”, find the indicator file just installed, double click or click manually to the chart window