1 min scalp with 200 EMA
This is a scalping system trend following based on the direction of the 200 EMA
(exponential moving averages)
Time Frame 1 Min
Currency Pairs: Majors.
The Short Trade
period exponential moving average is pointing DOWN the RED
The Alert window has told you to SELL,
NonLagMa is red,
ONLY SELL IN A DOWNTREND (Recommended)
The Long Trade
period exponential moving average is
pointing UP the RED LINE,
The Alert window has told you to BUY,
ONLY BUY IN A uptrend (Recommended)
The Exit Strategy
The 4x FreewayTrendsignal
Indicator gives a signal in the opposite
A Yellow Arrow on a BUY Order
A Blue Arrow on a SELL Order
The ALERT Window gives a signal in the
In the pictures 1 min scalp with 200
ma in action.
Share your opinion, can help everyone to understand the forex
- Platform: Metatrader4
- Currency pairs: Any pairs, indices and metals
- Trading Time: Around the clock
- Recommended broker: icmarkets, XM
- How to install MT4 indicator?
- 1. On the desktop, double-click to open the MT4 trading platform software you installed.
- 2. Click on “File” – “Open Data Folder” in the upper left corner, double-click the MQL4 folder, and double-click the Indicators folder
- 3. Copy the metrics you need to install to the Indicators folder
- 4. Open MT4, find “Navigator” in the display menu, then click “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator” and right click to refresh, you will see the indicator just copied.
- 5. In the “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator”, find the indicator file just installed, double click or click manually to the chart window