100 pips Trading System
100 pips Trading System
100 pips forex strategy
Time Frames and Pairs
– 1 min, 5
– All major pairs
(Works fine on EUR/USD 1 minute timeframe)
trades occur when the 100 Pips changes color from Red to Blue
Short trades occur when the 100 changes color from Blue to red and 200EMA<365EMA.
Place your stop loss according to the popup alert number.
It is a previous bar high or
low + extra number of
Adjust the SL extra number of pips in the indicator INPUTS.
IMPORTANT: Set stop loss for all your trades and do not deviate from it.
Once the trade has touched your stop loss be disciplined and close the
This will protect you from major capital
Exit trades when the 100 Pips
Daily Scalper issues the
opposite trading signal.
This ensures that you trade with maximum profits and right before the
Another exit mechanism which is highly effective is to exit near
resistance levels. It is a method that
generates exits earlier, so you take
Never use the indicator on a weak/slow market –
recommended trading hours ( London or US sessions
Scalping signals never work well on a weak market, this has been
proven many times…
AGAIN: Never use the indicator on a weak/slow market – outside
recommended trading hours ( London or US sessions ).
works on a weak market, this has been proven many times…
The London session is the largest market and opens at 8.00GMT or 3AM
and closes at 17.00 GMT or 12 PM
EST. Trading is best
7.00GMT and 10AM GMT.
New York session opens at 13.00 GMT or 8 AM EST and closes at
22.00GMT or 5 PM EST. The best trades occur in the first 2-3 hours.
IMPORTANT: It is extremely important to trade only following a
trend! It will cut ALL bad trades! Never place a trade against a
Example: If the current trend is up and the indicator
shows “BUY” signal – place a trade.
If the current trend is up and the indicator
shows “SELL” signal – NO
TRADE! Wait for the next “BUY” signal…
Stay away from using the signals and open trades on unclear trends
Share your opinion, can help everyone to understand the forex
- Platform: Metatrader4
- Currency pairs: Any pairs, indices and metals
- Trading Time: Around the clock
- Recommended broker: icmarkets, XM
- How to install MT4 indicator?
- 1. On the desktop, double-click to open the MT4 trading platform software you installed.
- 2. Click on “File” – “Open Data Folder” in the upper left corner, double-click the MQL4 folder, and double-click the Indicators folder
- 3. Copy the metrics you need to install to the Indicators folder
- 4. Open MT4, find “Navigator” in the display menu, then click “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator” and right click to refresh, you will see the indicator just copied.
- 5. In the “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator”, find the indicator file just installed, double click or click manually to the chart window