246# Bollinger Bands and Keltner channels
Bollinger Bands and Keltner Channels
Bollinger Band>Keltner channel
trending following strategyBollinger Bands (20; 2);
Keltener Channels (default);
>0 and crosses up
Bollinger Bands (Upper band)>Keltner channels (upper band).
<0 and crosses down
Bollinger Bands (lower band)>Keltner channels (lower band).
Stop loss 2 pips above or below middle
Target ratio: 1:1 or fast
In the pictures Bollinger Bands and Keltner Channels
Share your opinion, can help everyone to understand the forex
- Platform: Metatrader4
- Currency pairs: Any pairs, indices and metals
- Trading Time: Around the clock
- Recommended broker: icmarkets, XM
- How to install MT4 indicator?
- 1. On the desktop, double-click to open the MT4 trading platform software you installed.
- 2. Click on “File” – “Open Data Folder” in the upper left corner, double-click the MQL4 folder, and double-click the Indicators folder
- 3. Copy the metrics you need to install to the Indicators folder
- 4. Open MT4, find “Navigator” in the display menu, then click “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator” and right click to refresh, you will see the indicator just copied.
- 5. In the “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator”, find the indicator file just installed, double click or click manually to the chart window