Scalping with Grucha Channel
Time Frame:15 or higher.
Grucha Channel (15, 1);
Bollinger Bands W (20,
When the price close below Lower
Channel , for Buy, wait, that the
price cross above the middle band red. Confirmed by Bollinger band W red.
When the price above Upper band Grucha Channel, for Buy, wait, that the
price cross below the middle band red. Confirmed by Bollinger band W. Red.
1)Stops are placed 10 pips above or below the middle bands
- Profit Target dependes time Frame and Currency Pairs
(recommended):15min: EUR/USD, 9 pips GBP/USD 12 pips
30min: EUR/USD, 14 pips GBP/USD 18 pips;
H4:60 pips EUR/USD, 70 pips GBP/USD ;
Daily: 200pips EUR/USD , 250 pips GBP/USD ;
Grucha Channel in trending market
Janus Trader 02/12/2012
Trade only in the Direction of the trend.
Grucha Channel (15,1);
Wait that the price close below lower band.
Buy when the price cross upward middle band and Goldmine is blue.
Wait that the price close above upper band.
Sell when the price cross donward middle band and Goldminer is red.
- Platform: Metatrader4
- Currency pairs: Any pairs, indices and metals
- Trading Time: Around the clock
- Recommended broker: icmarkets, XM
- How to install MT4 indicator?
- 1. On the desktop, double-click to open the MT4 trading platform software you installed.
- 2. Click on “File” – “Open Data Folder” in the upper left corner, double-click the MQL4 folder, and double-click the Indicators folder
- 3. Copy the metrics you need to install to the Indicators folder
- 4. Open MT4, find “Navigator” in the display menu, then click “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator” and right click to refresh, you will see the indicator just copied.
- 5. In the “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator”, find the indicator file just installed, double click or click manually to the chart window