David Bradshawfx Scalping
This Scalping System can be traded on any time frame but its better to trade on the 5Min
charts. Always trade between 02:00 EST (07:00 UK Time) and 12:00 EST, (17:00 UK Time)
EUR/USD 5Min Chart, right click on the chart a window will open, click on Template, another window will open, select Davidbradshaw. This will
place all the indicators on your chart and your chart will look like the one you have on the top here. Now compare your chart with mine and when you are satisfied,
open 5Min GBP/USD,
USD/CHF, USD/JPY, AUD/USD and USD/CAD charts too and populate these charts too with this template. Now you are ready to trade.
The Stochastics lines should be rising above the 20 level, if it is then go Long,
meaning Buy and place your stop 2 pips blow the lowest of the last three candles. (You can Add the Levels 20 and 80 manually by clicking on the Levels Tab in
the Zwinner _Stochastics Indicator)
Once you are in the trade, exit and Take Profit when you see the “Zwinnercoloursignal” Indicator change colour to Red.
Go Short or Sell when you see the Zwinner_colour_signal” Indicator change colour to Red and the Zwinner_Stochastics is going below the 80 level. Exit and Take Profit when you see the colour change to Aqua.
This Scalping System is not 100% Mechanical. At times you would also need to use your own discretion. For example you can Take Profit when you see the Stochastic lines crossover much before
the line colour has changed..
I am sure you will make many Profitable Trades by employing my Scalping System.
I wish you Great Success as a Forex Trader.
David Bradshaw fx Scalping indicators and template
In the pictureDavid Bradshawfx Scalping System in
Share your opinion, can help everyone to understand the forex
- Platform: Metatrader4
- Currency pairs: Any pairs, indices and metals
- Trading Time: Around the clock
- Recommended broker: icmarkets, XM
- How to install MT4 indicator?
- 1. On the desktop, double-click to open the MT4 trading platform software you installed.
- 2. Click on “File” – “Open Data Folder” in the upper left corner, double-click the MQL4 folder, and double-click the Indicators folder
- 3. Copy the metrics you need to install to the Indicators folder
- 4. Open MT4, find “Navigator” in the display menu, then click “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator” and right click to refresh, you will see the indicator just copied.
- 5. In the “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator”, find the indicator file just installed, double click or click manually to the chart window