EMA’s Band Scalping Trading System
This is an EMA band scalping system
1 EMA 50 High;
2 EMA 50 Low;
3 EMA 50 Close.
4 EMA100 Close
5 Stochastic (14, 3, 3, Close Price)
Buy Zone: Ema’s band >100 EMA;
We wait for a rally back toward the 3 EMA’s for the best possible entry, check
the stoch oscillator is it oversold, value +30 when crosses towards up .
Sell Zone: Ema’s band<100 EMA;
We wait for a rally back toward the 3 EMA’s for the best possible entry, check the stoch oscillator is it overbougt, value +70 when crosses towards down .
Stop Loss:place stop
loss 3 pips below o above the upper or
Take Profit: Price objective 7-12 pips or better.
In the pictures below an example of the EMA band scalping Forex System in action.
Share your opinion, can help everyone to understand the forex strategy.
- Platform: Metatrader4
- Currency pairs: Any pairs, indices and metals
- Trading Time: Around the clock
- Recommended broker: icmarkets, XM
- How to install MT4 indicator?
- 1. On the desktop, double-click to open the MT4 trading platform software you installed.
- 2. Click on “File” – “Open Data Folder” in the upper left corner, double-click the MQL4 folder, and double-click the Indicators folder
- 3. Copy the metrics you need to install to the Indicators folder
- 4. Open MT4, find “Navigator” in the display menu, then click “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator” and right click to refresh, you will see the indicator just copied.
- 5. In the “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator”, find the indicator file just installed, double click or click manually to the chart window