Gurusomu Forex Trading System
1. TTF trend trail – its candle indicator with default setting Buy when candle green sell with red when res indicators with same direction 2. Filter – default setting buy with blue sell when red 3. Ichimoku – tenkan- 09 Kijun- 26 Senkou-52 buy when candle close above cloud with green Sell with red candle close below cloud rest indicators must same direction 4. price – default 5. QFF- Macdv1 setting Fast EMA – 17 Slow EMA – 35 Signal EMA – 1 MA signal per – 12 Buy when close above 0 with green Sell close below 0 with red when all other indicators with Same direction
6. VH – default setting 7. Volty channel stop – only ATR length change to -15 KV- 5 Rest parameters keep same this is one main indicator of sys Good thing of this it gives Stop loss right box price displayed is ur SL Once its hits never change its non repainting one In the pictures Gurusomu Trading System in action.
Share your opinion, can help everyone to understand the forex strategy.
- Platform: Metatrader4
- Currency pairs: Any pairs, indices and metals
- Trading Time: Around the clock
- Recommended broker: icmarkets, XM
- How to install MT4 indicator?
- 1. On the desktop, double-click to open the MT4 trading platform software you installed.
- 2. Click on “File” – “Open Data Folder” in the upper left corner, double-click the MQL4 folder, and double-click the Indicators folder
- 3. Copy the metrics you need to install to the Indicators folder
- 4. Open MT4, find “Navigator” in the display menu, then click “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator” and right click to refresh, you will see the indicator just copied.
- 5. In the “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator”, find the indicator file just installed, double click or click manually to the chart window