Kevinator Retracement Trading System
This is a scalping system based on the retracement of the price.
Time frame: 5m Kevinator system Major only.
Pairs: Majors (eur/usd, usd /chf, gbp/usd, aud / usd, usd / cad,
MTF Stoch 4TFx4,
Retracement bars are the magneta (purple) bars
on the indicator on the bottom.If the market is stepping down you take the downward magneta bars as entry.If the market is stepping up you take the upward magneta bars as entry.
You can either enter the market (long term) when the mtf stochastics is changing directions and hold until trend is done or at any of the retracement bars going in the direction of the trend and hold
You can scalp the market by finding the direction of the current trend (stepping up or stepping down) and entering the retracement bars
There are two ways to trade this system but the entry rules are solid.We have a solid method to define a trend (mtf stochastics) and a
solid entry method (enter on retracements).
It is up to you how much profit you take as you could
befollowing a trend for days or
just scalping all day long for short
Share your opinion, can help everyone to understand the forex strategy.
Retracement Forex Strategies
- Platform: Metatrader4
- Currency pairs: Any pairs, indices and metals
- Trading Time: Around the clock
- Recommended broker: icmarkets, XM
- How to install MT4 indicator?
- 1. On the desktop, double-click to open the MT4 trading platform software you installed.
- 2. Click on “File” – “Open Data Folder” in the upper left corner, double-click the MQL4 folder, and double-click the Indicators folder
- 3. Copy the metrics you need to install to the Indicators folder
- 4. Open MT4, find “Navigator” in the display menu, then click “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator” and right click to refresh, you will see the indicator just copied.
- 5. In the “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator”, find the indicator file just installed, double click or click manually to the chart window