Open Scalping Volatility Trading System
Time Frame 5 min.
Currency Pairs: Majors.
Volatility Pivot Open
If Price trigger == (1) and the candle above the trigger opens ABOVE the orange volatility pivot you enter LONG.
If Price trigger == (-1) and the candle above the
trigger opens BELOW the orange volatility pivot you enter SHORT.
- EXIT RULES
- I have spotted 2 (or actually 3) EXIT scenarios:
- Exit at the opposite Price Trigger Signal (see box B)
- Trail your STOP LOSS using the value of
the VolatilityPivot indicator (see box C where the LOW wick of the last candle in the box crosses the Volatility
- Exit when a candle closes with an
opposite nonlagdot (for example: if we go LONG we wait for a candle to close with a RED nonlagdot, if we go SHORT we wait for a closed candle with a
In the pictures Open Volatility scalping
forex system in action.
Share your opinion, can help everyone to understand the forex
- Platform: Metatrader4
- Currency pairs: Any pairs, indices and metals
- Trading Time: Around the clock
- Recommended broker: icmarkets, XM
- How to install MT4 indicator?
- 1. On the desktop, double-click to open the MT4 trading platform software you installed.
- 2. Click on “File” – “Open Data Folder” in the upper left corner, double-click the MQL4 folder, and double-click the Indicators folder
- 3. Copy the metrics you need to install to the Indicators folder
- 4. Open MT4, find “Navigator” in the display menu, then click “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator” and right click to refresh, you will see the indicator just copied.
- 5. In the “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator”, find the indicator file just installed, double click or click manually to the chart window