Scalping with Parabolic Sar and CCI Trading System
Parabolic Sar and CCI indicator is a forex scalping strategy
based on the parabolic sar indicator and Commodities Channel Index indicator. This is a trend- momentum forex strategy.
Pair :EUR/USD, AUD/USD, GBP/USD
Time Frame: 1 and 5 min
SMA for 1min TF;
21SMA for 5 min TF;
Parabolic SAR (0.02, 0.2).
Long Entry Position:
When Parabolic dot >SMA and CCI
Short Entry Position:
When Parabolic dot <SMA and CCI (45)<-100.
Stop Loss on the SMA;
Profit Target: EUR/USD (7-12 pips), AUD/USD (5-8 pips), GBP/USD (7-15
In the picture below an example of the Scalping with Parabolic Sar and CCI Forex System in action.
Share your opinion, can help everyone to understand the forex strategy.
- Platform: Metatrader4
- Currency pairs: Any pairs, indices and metals
- Trading Time: Around the clock
- Recommended broker: icmarkets, XM
- How to install MT4 indicator?
- 1. On the desktop, double-click to open the MT4 trading platform software you installed.
- 2. Click on “File” – “Open Data Folder” in the upper left corner, double-click the MQL4 folder, and double-click the Indicators folder
- 3. Copy the metrics you need to install to the Indicators folder
- 4. Open MT4, find “Navigator” in the display menu, then click “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator” and right click to refresh, you will see the indicator just copied.
- 5. In the “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator”, find the indicator file just installed, double click or click manually to the chart window