Z-Winner Trading System
Z-Winner Trading System
A CCI Indicator Trading Method
Time Frame: 15
Minutes and 1 Hr whichever you
Instrument : All Major Pairs
Trading Time : US Session 7:00 to 17:00 Eastern Time
14 Period, Delete +100 and -100 Horizontal
lines and add +50 Horizontal line instead.
Moving Averages : 3SMA and 9SMA
HOW TO TRADE
Here is an example chart showing how the Z-WINNER
System is traded.
As I mentioned earlier, its a very simple and easy system to trade, we look for
the CCI to crossthe +50
(marked in red) either from above or below.
In the following example chart, the CCI
crossed the +50 line from below ( Blue
Arrow) giving us a Buy
Signal and as soon as the next candle opened, we went long at
We also got entry confirmation by the 2 SMA crossovers a little
Before we start our trading in the morning, we must make a note of the time of
Always place your Stop Loss 2 pips above the most recent Swing High if you are
Short and if you are Long then place your Stop 2 pips below the most recent Swing Low.
It is very rare that you would get stopped out but it is wise to place your stops
for reasons beyond your control such as Power Failure or Computer Crash, an Earthquake, Bomb Blast, or Sudden Change in the Market.
Once you are in the Market and the trade is going nicely in your favour, stay in
the trade until you see the Exit Signal marked with a red circle on the chart below or just before the end of the US Session at 17:00 Eastern
We get our Exit signal when we see the CCI crossing
the +50 line from the opposite side. Please
see the chart
below. We got in the market at 09:15 ET and we exit at 15:30 ET at 1.5026, making
98 pips Net Profit.
In the picture Z Winner trading system in action.
Share your opinion, can help everyone to understand the forex
- Platform: Metatrader4
- Currency pairs: Any pairs, indices and metals
- Trading Time: Around the clock
- Recommended broker: icmarkets, XM
- How to install MT4 indicator?
- 1. On the desktop, double-click to open the MT4 trading platform software you installed.
- 2. Click on “File” – “Open Data Folder” in the upper left corner, double-click the MQL4 folder, and double-click the Indicators folder
- 3. Copy the metrics you need to install to the Indicators folder
- 4. Open MT4, find “Navigator” in the display menu, then click “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator” and right click to refresh, you will see the indicator just copied.
- 5. In the “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator”, find the indicator file just installed, double click or click manually to the chart window