15 min Strategy
15 min Strategy
1) Indicator –
2) Exponential Moving Average – EMA (5), close – the color blue;
3) Exponential Moving Average – EMA (8), open – the color green;
4) Indicator – Dinapoli stoch (8, 3, 3);
5) Indicator – MomentumVT (10);
6) Indicator – QQE Alert v3.
Signals Trading Strategy
Moving Average EMA (5) and EMA (8) crossed
from the bottom up;
2) Indicator Dinapoli stochastic also crossed from bottom to top (the blue line crossed
3) The indicator MomentumVT (10) is above its zero level;
4) Indicator QQE drawn up arrow (maybe even a few bars earlier);
5) Bar Heikin ashi indicator is painted in white.
1)Exponential Moving Average EMA (5) and EMA (8) crossed from the Top
Indicator Dinapoli stochastic also crossed from top to bottom (the red line crossed blue);
indicator MomentumVT (10) is below its zero level;
4) Indicator QQE drawn down arrow (maybe even a few bars
5) Bar Heikin ashi
indicator is painted in
Closing the trading position is carried out as soon as the indicator QQE alert
and moving average EMA (5) and EMA (8) is fed back to the trading signals.
In the picture 15 min forex strategy in action.
Share your opinion, can help everyone to understand the forex
- Platform: Metatrader4
- Currency pairs: Any pairs, indices and metals
- Trading Time: Around the clock
- Recommended broker: icmarkets, XM
- How to install MT4 indicator?
- 1. On the desktop, double-click to open the MT4 trading platform software you installed.
- 2. Click on “File” – “Open Data Folder” in the upper left corner, double-click the MQL4 folder, and double-click the Indicators folder
- 3. Copy the metrics you need to install to the Indicators folder
- 4. Open MT4, find “Navigator” in the display menu, then click “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator” and right click to refresh, you will see the indicator just copied.
- 5. In the “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator”, find the indicator file just installed, double click or click manually to the chart window